4 de ago. de 2007

Last Request - Paolo Nutini

Slow down, lie down
Remember it's just you and me
Don't sell out, bow out
Remember how this used to be
I just want you closer, is that alright?
Baby let's get closer, tonight

(chorus)
Grant my last request and just let me hold you, don't shrug your shoulders
Lay down beside me
Sure i can accept that we're going nowhere
But one last time let's go there
Lay down beside me, ohhh

I've found that i'm bound to wander down that long way road, ohhh
And i realise all about your lies,
But i'm no wiser than the fool that i was before.
I just want you closer, is that alright?
Baby let's get closer, tonight.

(chorus)

Baby, baby, baby
Tell me how can, how can this be wrong?

(chorus) x2

Ooohhhh wohhhhohhh, yeah
Lay down beside me
One last time let's go there,
Lay down beside me.


0 comentários:

Related Posts with Thumbnails